Kale Garlic with Bouillon.
You can cook Kale Garlic with Bouillon using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kale Garlic with Bouillon
- You need 1 bunch of kale (curly or lacinato).
- You need 1/4 tsp of chicken bouillon powder or bouillon base (I use “Better Than Bouillon” Roasted Chicken Base).
- You need 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s 1.5 tablespoon of olive oil.
Kale Garlic with Bouillon instructions
- Wash and cut off center stem of kale. Roughly chop and set aside..
- Heat olive oil to medium high in a shallow pan and add garlic. Heat for about 45 seconds to cook off the rawness but do not burn..
- Add kale and bouillon to pan on medium high and cook and stir for 5 minutes..
- When kale had completely cooled down, it should be ready to eat. Enjoy!!.