Brad's Hawaiian bbq pulled pork sandwich. Take your pulled pork to the next level with these Slow Cooker Hawaiian Pulled Pork Sandwiches! They are the perfect combination of tangy and sweet with a pineapple barbecue sauce that will rock your world!!! Fully loaded, they are the perfect anytime sandwich.
Butter and toast the buns until golden. A Hawaiian Pulled Pork Sandwich with homemade Pineapple BBQ Sauce. Imagine a sweet and spicy bbq sauce all over slowly cooked pork butt. You can have Brad's Hawaiian bbq pulled pork sandwich using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's Hawaiian bbq pulled pork sandwich
- You need 2 lbs of pork shoulder roast.
- It’s 1 of small can crushed pineapple.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- It’s of Smoked paprika, garlic salt, and black pepper.
- It’s 1 of sweet onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 bottles of sweet baby Ray's Hawaiian bbq sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of spicy brown mustard.
- It’s 1 of fresh pineapple, skin, core, and slice.
- You need 8 oz. of Sliced smoked gouda.
- You need 8 of Hawaiian buns.
It's kinda the most amazing thing I've eaten in the past few weeks and I was totally inspired to make it after seeing these on Tasty Kitchen. I served my sweet pork on King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls that I found at the grocery store, but any roll will work! related recipe: you'll love this easy SLOW COOKER ROOT BEER PULLED PORK SANDWICH. A great meal to feed a crowd. I made this recipe because I love pulled pork so much so I wanted something similar but entirely its own.
Brad's Hawaiian bbq pulled pork sandwich step by step
- Add pork, crushed pineapple, onion, and vinegar to a crockpot. Sprinkle liberally with spices. Cover and cook on high for 4-6 hrs. Until it becomes tender and easily pulls..
- Pull pork in crockpot and add mustard and bbq sauce. Continue on high until heated through..
- Pre heat and clean your grill..
- Place pineapple slices on grill. Grill until you get good char lines on one side. Flip and place cheese on grilled side. Grill until cheese melts and pineapple is sizzling hot..
- While cheese is melting toast buns on grill. Plate bottom bun. Then pork. Top with pineapple ring. Then top bun. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Of course I made it a slow cooker recipe because that's what I love and that's what everyone else seems to love. This sandwich is bursting with the flavors of the islands (especially when served. Place the pork on top of the carrots and onions and pour half of the pineapple juice mixture over pork. Serve the pork on rolls drizzled with the Hawaiian sauce or on the side for dipping. Posted by EatLiveRun in Step-by-Step Recipes.