Vickys Pear & Chocolate Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF. Log in or Create an account to see photos of Vicky Spear. Get Vicky Spear's contact information, age, background check, white pages, social networks, resume, professional records, pictures & bankruptcies. Prickly pear is commercially available in numerous doseforms, including capsules, tablets, powders, and juices, and as food.
Eight of us arrived at Prickly Pear island and walked over to the restaurant there. Sweet, delicious prickly pear (cactus pear) are round to oval fruits obtained from the cactus plants. Although several hundred cultivar types of cactus grow in their natural habitat particularly in arid and. You can cook Vickys Pear & Chocolate Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Pear & Chocolate Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 2 of medium sized firm but ripe pears, diced.
- Prepare 240 ml of pear, white grape or apple juice.
- You need 150 grams (3/4 cup) of soft brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sunflower spread / butter.
- Prepare 60 grams (1/2 cup) of raisins (optional).
- You need 210 grams (1.5 cups) of plain / gluten-free flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda / bicarb.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon (or ginger).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum if using gf flour.
- Prepare 110 grams (3/4 cup) of chocolate chips – I use the Enjoy Life brand or Moo-Free brand.
- It’s 65 grams (1/2 cup) of chopped pecans, almonds or walnuts (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Create a free family tree for yourself or for Vicky Spear and we'll search for valuable new information. Vicky Spear, CADCI is a counselor in Wilsonville, OR. She specializes in counseling and addiction and substance abuse counseling. Prickly pear, any of several species of flat-stemmed spiny cacti and their edible fruits.
Vickys Pear & Chocolate Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Bring the diced pears, juice, sugar, butter and raisins (if adding) to the boil in a saucepan. Turn down the heat and let simmer, uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and line a 12 hole cupcake tin with paper liners.
- Mix together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, chocolate chips and xanthan gum / chopped nuts if using those too – if not you don't need to replace the nuts or raisins, they're just an optional extra.
- Stir in the cooled pan mixture and vanilla until combined.
- Divide evenly between the cupcake cases and bake for 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the middle of a cake comes away clean.
- Let cool on a wire rack then enjoy!.
- Keep in an airtight container. The juice content will make them a little sticky on top as time passes but they freeze well.
- Just for info, in my original apple cupcake recipe I use 1 large cooking apple, apple juice and a whole teaspoon of cinnamon. The rest of the ingredients/directions are the same.
Engelmann prickly pear (Opuntia engelmannii) Grant Heilman Photography. The Indian fig is bushy to treelike. Prickly pear juice is cooked with lemon juice and sugar in this family recipe for a homemade jelly that's a beautiful magenta color. The pear of anguish, or choke pear, is the modern name for a type of instrument displayed in some museums, consisting of a metal body (usually pear-shaped) divided into spoon-like segments that could be operated by turning a screw. Ever wonder what cactus tastes like?