Poached eggs and avocado on muffins. Poached Egg Avocado Muffins combine perfectly poached eggs with smashed avocado on English muffins. Such a perfect and filling breakfast for any day of the week! This post is for anyone who has never put avocado and eggs on toast.
Rub the muffins cut surface with a little oil which helps to crisp them when grilling and when crisp top with the avocado mash and poached egg. When the eggs are done, use a spatula to lift the eggs. Heat a non-stick frying pan, very lightly brush the cut surface of the tomatoes with a little oil, then cook them, cut-side down. You can have Poached eggs and avocado on muffins using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Poached eggs and avocado on muffins
- It’s 1/2 of avocado.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of English muffin.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Baked eggs in avocado might be the most simple, fast and nutritious breakfast. Keep the avocados upright and level by using a small baking dish, ramekins, or even a muffin tray. There are two ways to insert the egg. You can either gently crack the egg and let any whites overflow into your baking.
Poached eggs and avocado on muffins instructions
- Boil water and place in a pan on medium to high heat..
- Crack 1 egg into cup and carefully lower into water. Repeat with 2nd egg..
- Cut muffin in half and toast in toaster. Cover each half with mashed avocado and put salt & pepper on it..
- When eggs are poached as you like them (I usually go for about 4 minutes so middle is really runny still) remove with slotted spoon, making sure all water is drained and place one egg on each half..
- Optional: garnish with chives, parmesan or more black pepper.
Baked eggs in avocado halves are topped with bacon creating a delicious and satisfying paleo breakfast or snack. Continue spooning egg white into the hole until full. Repeat with remaining egg yolk, egg white, and avocado. Season each filled avocado with chives, parsley, sea salt, and pepper. Poached Egg with Avocado and Roasted Sweet PotatoesFurthermore from Equinox. pepper, sweet potato, vinegar, cilantro, salt, lime wedge, free Poached Egg with Asparagus, Hollandaise Sauce and a Balsamic Vinegar ReductionClementine Buttercup. water, egg yolk, English muffins, butter.