Keto cabbage and kielbasa. From the bacon, cabbage, kielbasa and insanely delicious braising liquid, you literally cannot go wrong with this meal. My husband loves it because it brings back memories from his childhood in Poland. Cabbage and kielbasa are a favorite combination of mine.
It heats up quick in the microwave. This is a fast, easy meal prep that you can do on a keto diet! High fat, moderate protein, and a low carb count coming from veggies. You can cook Keto cabbage and kielbasa using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto cabbage and kielbasa
- Prepare 1 head of chopped raw cabbage.
- You need 1 of minced garlic clove.
- It’s 1 stick of salted sweet cream butter.
- You need to taste of Cracked black pepper and salt.
- It’s 2 of rings of polska kielbasa.
We've been making this meal since we first went Keto and it's a go-to any time of the year! Have you tried this one yet? Smoky kielbasa sausage and healthy cabbage come together in this delicious and healthy stir Fried Cabbage and Kielbasa recipe. Make this as a light dinner or a side dish.
Keto cabbage and kielbasa instructions
- In a large skillet melt the butter. Add the chopped cabbage, garlic, and onion. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- While the cabbage is cooking, slice up the kielbasa and fry it up in a seprate pan..
- One the cabbage is tender, add the kielbasa to it..
Cabbage cooked in bacon drippings and seasoned with garlic, red pepper flakes and caraway seeds makes a cozy nest for smoked Polish-style sausage in this homey, hearty, and satisfying supper. Throw Beef Kielbasa, Cabbage, Onions and Potatoes in a crockpot and dinner is served! Besides cabbage, throw in potatoes and onions to your slow cooker, alongside some beef kielbasa. I've made this kielbasa and cabbage slow cooker recipe a few times in the last month and we love adding. Keto Creamy Meatballs Recipe with Fried Cabbage.