Cajun Chicken Alfredo. Dredge the chicken breasts in the blackening spice and place in a cast iron skillet over very high heat. This cajun chicken Alfredo Pasta is straight forward and precisely perfect in most ways. It is hard to substitute most things or add in other seasonings since it is mastered with those ingredients.
I chose Cajun style over the traditional Alfredo simply because I wanted a bit of spice. If you do choose to thaw your chicken out, apply the Cajun seasoning by placing the chicken breasts into a. Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl or resealable plastic bag, toss or shake to coat. You can have Cajun Chicken Alfredo using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken Alfredo
- Prepare 1.5 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need To taste of cracked pepper.
- It’s To taste of Himalayan pink sea salt.
- Prepare of Alfredo sauce of your choosing.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cajun seasoning.
- It’s Half of a box fettuccine noodles.
This Cajun Chicken Alfredo recipe is so creamy and delicious, with just the perfect amount of kick! This post may contain affiliate links. Easy dinner recipe made in one pot! Chicken and pasta in a creamy cajun alfredo sauce.
Cajun Chicken Alfredo step by step
- Rinse your chicken, cut off excess fat and slice it into chunks or cubes..
- Preheat a skillet on medium with the butter and the olive oil..
- Salt and pepper the chicken, then brown evenly until no longer pink. This takes 10-15 minutes..
- Prepare the noodles per package instructions..
- Remove cooked chicken to a plate and rinse out the skillet. Add the alfredo sauce and cajun seasoning to skillet and mix well. Heat to almost boiling then add the chicken and let simmer for a few minutes..
- Serve with a vegetable of your choice and bread sticks or garlic toast and enjoy!!.
How to make Cajun Chicken Sausage Alfredo. Your fave pasta gets a Cajun spin. Cajun Chicken Alfredo Pasta is a quick and easy dinner with all the comfort of flavorful cajun chicken, creamy alfredo sauce, and satisfying pasta. Cajun Chicken Alfredo Pasta is an easy pasta dish with seasoned cajun chicken and parmesan cheese served with your favorite type of pasta. Your family will love your dish.