Fruity rainbow krispie treats. Colorful, sweet, and easy to make fruity pebble rice krispie treats will be a hit wherever you serve them! These treats take minutes to assemble, are Try the original rice krispie treats, these peanut butter rice krispie treats, or these scotcheroos next! I have a lot of green treats on my site related to.
I suppose if they aren't made with Rice Krispies cereal, you can't actually call them Rice Krispie treats, but Fruity Pebbles Treats just doesn't flow like Rainbow Rice. These rainbow crispy treats are a fun and fruity snack that can be prepared in just minutes. Fruity Rainbow Crispy Treats – The Joys of Boys Recipes Fruity Pebble Krispie Treats Fruity Pebble Krispie Treats are the best kind of marshmallow cereal treat! You can cook Fruity rainbow krispie treats using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fruity rainbow krispie treats
- Prepare 5 cup of mini marshmellows.
- You need 2 cup of mini marshmallows.
- It’s 5 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract (if desired).
- Prepare 2 cup of rice krispy cereal.
- You need 2 cup of dino bites fruity pebbles.
Made with fruity pebbles and lots of. They are soft and gooey fruity pebble rice krispie treats and will make you so HAPPY. The kids absolutely LOVE this rainbow rice crispy treats Marshmallow + Fruity Pebbles = One Amazing MADE WITH HAPPY Rainbow Rice Crispy Treats Recipe. I mean, not only are they.
Fruity rainbow krispie treats step by step
- Add 5 tablespoons of butter to either a microwave safe dish or heat on medium on stove top..
- When butter is melted add 5 cups of mini marshmellows. You can add them all at once or gradually until melted..
- Add 1/2 teaspoon vanilla if desired..
- Add 1/4 cup of milk and stir well..
- Decide how thick you want the bars and lightly spray a non stick coating to the pan. I used a 9 x 13.
- Add mallow and 2 cups of rice krispy cereal and 2 cups of dino bites fruity pebbles. Stir well..
- Gradually add 2 cups of mini marshmallows and stir well..
- Press into pan and let sit for at least 30 mins..
- Cut, serve, and enjoy!.
Rainbow rice krispie treats are the perfect combination of Rice Krispies, Fruity Pebbles, and marshmallow. Everyone is powerless to resist these. Ava dubbed these Rainbow Rice Krispie Treats as “rainbows in a dark place”. These would have to be one of the easiest rainbow treats you can make at home. but the best part is they are nice and crunchy and taste simply delish! Fruity Rice Krispie Treats: I love everything rainbow and lots of sugar!