Chicken and Kale Eggrolls.
You can have Chicken and Kale Eggrolls using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Kale Eggrolls
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground chicken.
- It’s 2 cup of chopped kale.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped bean sprouts.
- You need 3/4 cup of shredded carrots.
- You need 4 of chopped green onions.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of chinese 5 spice seasoning.
- It’s 1 packages of egg roll wrappers (I used a 1 lb. pkg).
- You need 1 of egg white, beaten.
- It’s 1 of canola oil for frying.
Chicken and Kale Eggrolls instructions
- In a large bowl combine ground chicken, kale, bean sprouts, carrots and green onions..
- Add egg, sugar,soy sauce, garlic powder, sesame oil, and chinese 5 spice seasoning. Mix well..
- Take 2 tablespoons of filling and place it at the bottom of egg roll wrapper..
- Roll wrapper around filling and tuck in sides as you roll..
- Brush the end of the wrapper with beaten egg white on the edge of the wrapper before rolling up completely..
- Brush a little egg white on the outside of the seam to ensure seams are sealed..
- Fry in canola oil or vegetable oil on medium heat for 5 to 8 minutes in small batches. Drain on paper towels. Serve with your favorite sides and dipping sauces..