Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can have Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 2 cup of semi sweet and/or milk chocolate chips.
Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a small bowl whisk together flour and banking soda; set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle adjustment, combine both sugars with the butter; beat on medium speed until light and fluffy. Reduce speed to low; add salt, vanilla and eggs. Beat until well mixed, about 1 minute.
- Add flour mixture; mix until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop heaping tablespoon – sized balls of dough about 2 inches apart on baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake until cookies are golden around the edges, but still soft in the center, 8-10 minutes..
- Remove from oven and let cool on baking sheet about 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack and let cool completely.
- Store cookies in air tight container at room temperature up to 1 week.