Chickpeas soup (vegan). Comforting and Healing Vegan Chickpea Rice Soup with Veggies. A glutenfree variation of Vegan Chicken Noodle Soup. Chickpeas (aka garbazo beans) are healthy, accessible and Vegan chickpea recipes!
A hearty and delicious meatless soup that's naturally gluten-free and vegan. Discover our best vegan chickpea recipes for filling snacks and hearty mains. Including top-rated curry, falafel and hummus, with plenty of healthy options. You can have Chickpeas soup (vegan) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chickpeas soup (vegan)
- You need 1 tin of chickpeas.
- You need of Potatoes.
- It’s 1 of red onion.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 of red pepper.
- You need 2 of little frozen bags of vegetable mix (broccoli, cauliflower and carrot).
- Prepare 2 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s 2 of vegetable stock.
- Prepare of Drizzle olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Spicy chorizo (optional).
I caught a winter cold a couple months ago and was feeling quite sorry for myself as I sniffled on the couch. Chickpea Noodle Soup is comforting, nourishing, and sure to make you feel better, no matter what ails you. It's like the classic chicken noodle soup you grew up with, only vegan! Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed.
Chickpeas soup (vegan) instructions
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Drizzle olive oil in a pot, heat it up and add onions and a little bit of water. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add all vegetables, sweet potatoes chunks and pour water to cover the pot..
- Add turmeric, vegetable stocks and cook for 30 minutes on gas mark 6..
- Add the chickpeas, low the heat to gas mark 3 and cook for 45 minutes stirring every 10 minutes..
- Pro tip: With an immersion blender, blend a little bit to make the soup more consistent/solid..
Top with parsley and serve with crackers or bread. Butternut Squash – How to Peel, Seed, Roast and Prepare Tutorial Video: Learn different techniques for preparing butternut squash, including peeling, roasting the squash and toasting the seeds. Chickpeas are loaded with protein, fiber, and phytonutrients. What Makes This Chickpea Soup Recipe So Good? Fast- Use your Instant Pot to make it.