Shredded Chicken 🐔 Tomato 🍅 Soup 🍜. For chicken to be shredded, it has to be thoroughly cooked, but not overcooked. The best way to accomplish this is to simmer it gently in some type of sauce with acid in it. Add chicken to the skillet along with tomato sauce, taco sauce, salt, green bell pepper, chili powder, cumin, pepper, and sugar.
This chicken tomato vegetable soup recipe is perfect to prevent food waste. What vegetables will go bad soon? Yes, you can freeze shredded chicken vegetable soup. You can have Shredded Chicken 🐔 Tomato 🍅 Soup 🍜 using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shredded Chicken 🐔 Tomato 🍅 Soup 🍜
- You need 2 cups of shredded chicken.
- Prepare of Olive oil (just enough to cover the bottom of your pot).
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of green pepper, chopped.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable bouillon cube.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 (28 ounce) of can crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 ounce) of low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 can (15.5 ounce) of cannelloni beans, undrained.
- It’s of Bread 🥖.
The pressure cooker makes short work of shredded chicken! Season chicken thighs with some spices, set it, and let the pressure take over—you'll My one tweak for the pressure cooker was to use ketchup instead of tomato paste to ensure that there was enough cooking liquid for the pot to come. You will love this easy shredded chicken tacos recipe with tender chicken and a bright and creamy cilantro sauce. Fill each warmed tortilla with chicken and tomatoes.
Shredded Chicken 🐔 Tomato 🍅 Soup 🍜 instructions
- Place your shredded chicken in a bowl and set to the side…….
- Heat olive oil in a pot…….
- Add in your onion and green pepper, sauté until veggies are tender, then add minced garlic, sauté for several more minutes…….
- Add to pot your vegetable bullion cube, sauté for several more minutes, breaking up bullion cube as it cooks……
- Add to pot your shredded chicken, black pepper, crushed tomatoes, chicken broth and cannelloni beans, heat to boiling……
- Cover pot and heat on medium heat for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally………
- Serve with some crusty bread and enjoy 😉!!.
Top with cheese and a drizzle of the cilantro sauce. Serve with extra sauce and lime wedges on the side. This Chickpea Tomato Soup is an easy, hearty soup, loaded with chickpeas and vegetables in every bite. Stove, slow cooker and Instant Pot directions provided. I added shredded chicken breast and diced green pepper and a dash or two of cayenne pepper for a little kick!