Oyster Chicken with Potato. Wash and cut the chicken then marinate with light soy sauce, flour then set aside. Peel and wash potato and cut into chunks. Discover what chicken oysters are and how to cut out chicken oyster meat from a chicken.
Chicken thighs baked with a sweet, garlicky oyster sauce mixture. The easiest recipe to fix when expecting unexpected company! I love oyster sauce on chicken so I was looking around to see if anyone posted a recipe like this and if not I was going to submit it. You can have Oyster Chicken with Potato using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oyster Chicken with Potato
- You need 2 of chicken legs(cut into big cubes).
- Prepare 4 of potatos.
- It’s of Peppercorn.
- You need of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare of Garlic.
Whole roasted chicken with potatoes- easy to make and perfect for a cozy family dinner. Learn how to roast one pan chicken with potatoes. For meals like this Whole Roast Chicken With Potatoes, I like to make some garlic -thyme butter, and rub it under and over the bird's skin. Flavorful, tender pressure cooker chicken with creamy potatoes.
Oyster Chicken with Potato instructions
- Wash and cut the chicken then marinate with light soy sauce, flour then set aside.
- Peel and wash potato and cut into chunks..
- Heat a wok. Add oil and fry a little bit the potato until it turns golden brown then remove. Then add garlic and chicken stir fry intil chicken turns golden brown too. Add half cup water, pepper corn, oyster sauce. And add potato. Cover and simmer until cooked..
Set aside the cooked chicken wings and potatoes in a serving bowl. Our recipe for quick and easy chicken with oyster sauce lets you replicate Chinese takeout in the comfort of your own kitchen! Braised chicken with potatoes is quintessential Chinese comfort food. Hearty, wholesome and delicious, it is easy to cook up and easily becomes a family favourite. Enjoy juicy, tender chicken and butter-soft potatoes soaked in a thick, tasty umami gravy over steamed rice.