Chicken Cheese Burrito. This Cheesy Chicken Burritos recipe makes a favorite meal. Filled with chicken, cheese, and vegetables, this is a burrito recipe you'll love serving! As soon as the RV stopped long enough in the.
I experiment with recipes a lot, just playing around just kind of having an idea of. I came across Red's Chicken Burrito at Costco and decided to give it a try. It has a very good flavor, but the overall texture is sub. You can have Chicken Cheese Burrito using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Cheese Burrito
- It’s 1 of large chicken breast.
- Prepare of Taco sauce.
- You need 10 of ” flour tortilla.
- It’s of Taco cheese.
- You need of Sour cream.
- You need of Flat leaf parsley.
- It’s of Canola oil.
- You need of Kosher salt.
- Prepare of Course black pepper.
These authentic chicken burritos are the real deal. Chicken Burritos – a Classic Mexican dish that will have the entire family, including those picky kids, running to the dinner table. It's the weekend and the weather is pretty depressing. Mix salsa, tomato sauce and chicken pcs.
Chicken Cheese Burrito instructions
- Season the chicken with salt and, pepper then add canola oil to a non stick pan and, heat cook until no longer pink, take out and, let rest..
- Cut chicken into cubes and, set aside in a medium skillet add tortilla and, heat take out then, assemble chicken, cheese, roll pour sauce on burrito..
- Add sour cream then, garnish with parsley and enjoy..
Place a couple Tbsp. chicken mix on tortilla. Roll up tortillas and tuck ends under. This chicken burrito recipe is like a Mucho Burrito copy cat, with delicious Mexican-style pulled Cheese – Let's face it; everything tastes better with cheese! The problem is, the calories in cheese. Chicken Burrito Recipe for busy people!