Wors sweet and chilli stir fry. Be sure to impress your dinner guests with this delicious sweet chilli salmon with stir fry vegetables. Throw this stir fry together in under half an hour. We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article.
Stir-fry for a few minutes to warm. Dip the pork in the batter to coat, then place into the hot oil to deep fry for three minutes or until crisp and cooked through. Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a wok. You can have Wors sweet and chilli stir fry using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Wors sweet and chilli stir fry
- You need 2 pack of beef instant noodles cooked with their spices.
- Prepare 1 each of Robot peppers, chopped.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sweet chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh cream.
- You need Handful of Mushrooms.
- It’s 1 pack of Boerewors.
- It’s 2 of chicken rashes, sliced.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- It’s of Cape herb and spice rub Mediterranean roast.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
Add the pepper, onions and chilli flakes and stir-fry for three minutes. Then add the soy sauce, honey. Shake together the sweet chili stir fry sauce: sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, water and cornstarch. Cook: first the veggies, then the shrimp, then add the sauce and toss everything together!
Wors sweet and chilli stir fry step by step
- Sautè the onion with the robot peppers. Add the spice and let it cook for 1 min..
- Add the mushrooms and chicken rashes, cook for 4 more minutes..
- In a separate pan, cook the boerewors and then slice..
- Add half cup of cream and 2 tablespoons of chilli sauce into the noodles mixture. And let it simmer for 3min. Add your fried wors bites into the mix and season with a pinch of salt..
How to store and re-heat this healthy shrimp stir fry? Sweet potato stir fry made in Indian style with spices and curry leaves. This mildly sweet, spicy and aromatic side dish goes well as a side in any meal. A few whole spices like mustard, cumin and fresh ginger or garlic is used for tempering. Ground spices like red chilli powder, turmeric and garam.