Hot Wings in Honey Lime Chilli Sauce.
You can cook Hot Wings in Honey Lime Chilli Sauce using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hot Wings in Honey Lime Chilli Sauce
- It’s 8-10 of Chicken Wings and/or Drumlets.
- Prepare of Dry Rub (mix well in a bowl);.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of White Pepper.
- Prepare 1 g of Ground Clove.
- You need 1 g of Ground Nutmeg.
- It’s 1 g of Ground Cinnamon.
- You need of Sauce (mix well in a bowl);.
- You need 1/3 cup of Lingham's Chilli Sauce.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Lime.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare of Frying;.
- It’s 20 g of Ginger (finely chopped).
- It’s 20 g of Garlic (finely chopped).
- You need 20 g of Spring Onions (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 cup of Cooking Oil (deep frying).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Ghee or Oil.
- It’s as needed of Spring Onion (garnish).
Hot Wings in Honey Lime Chilli Sauce instructions
- Rub the chicken with the spices and marinade for 30 minutes or more..
- In a saucepan, add 1 Tbsp of Ghee/oil and fry the spring onions, garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add in the sauce mixture and cook until the sauce thickens. Rest and set aside.
- When ready, deep fry the chicken wings until brown. Then, lightly coat or toss the chicken wings in the sauce, or you can serve the wings as is with the sauce in a dipping bowl. Garnish with spring onions..