Pan-seared Chicken Breast.
You can have Pan-seared Chicken Breast using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pan-seared Chicken Breast
- You need 1 packages of Boneless Chicken Breast or Thighs.
- You need 1 small of onion.
- Prepare 1 of EVOO (extra virgin olive oil).
- You need 1 each of Green, red, & yellow Bell Peppers.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
Pan-seared Chicken Breast step by step
- preheat skillet to medium heat. Then add EVOO..
- After cleaning & preparing meat, season with sea salt & black pepper. You can use Lawry's seasoned salt as well. You may also add a dash of herbs like Parsley or cilantro..
- By now, if you moved quickly with seasoning, your skillet should be ready. Place chicken in pan. Brown on both sides. Turn down heat (just a lil) add sliced peppers and onions. Cover & let simmer until done..
- This will be great with rice!.