Chicken 🐔 Zucchini Bake. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Chicken Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. Baked Chicken & Zucchini Haiku: “Woah man mind was blown! In a large bowl, combine stuffing mix and butter.
The whole family will love this easy casserole, plus it's a great way to get the kids to eat their veggies (concealed in a delicious cheese sauce!). Cheesy Zucchini Chicken and Rice Bake…the quick and simple details. It all starts and ends in one pot. You can cook Chicken 🐔 Zucchini Bake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken 🐔 Zucchini Bake
- It’s 1 of large pack chicken thighs (bone in, skin on).
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 packet of dry ranch seasoning mix.
- It’s 2 of large zucchini, peeled and thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 of onions, sliced.
- You need 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Maybe two if you're like me and decide you want to bake this in a real casserole dish. You want to caramelize the zucchini first before you add anything else. Then add a little onion, some chicken, a touch. Dip chicken in egg mixture, then place in bag and shake to coat.
Chicken 🐔 Zucchini Bake step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs into a large baking pan…….
- Sprinkle over thighs black pepper, garlic powder and ranch seasoning mix………
- Place your sliced zucchini and onions all around chicken thighs…..
- Cover baking pan and bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour…….
- Uncover pan and continue to bake for about 30 minutes more……
- Spread mozzarella cheese all over chicken thighs and veggies…….
- Place pan back into oven and bake until all cheese has melted…..serve and enjoy 😉!.
In the same skillet, saute zucchini in remaining oil until crisp-tender; drain. Add zucchini, onion, and chicken; mix. Melt the butter in a skillet, add Accent seasoning and toss well to coat with butter. Casserole should be golden brown and hot! You can use more or less salt pepper and garlic to your personal tastes.