Jalapeño Skillet Chicken.
You can cook Jalapeño Skillet Chicken using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jalapeño Skillet Chicken
- It’s 2 of medium boneless, skinless, chicken breast.
- It’s 3 of large jalapeños.
- It’s 1/2 of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of large onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 dash of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 dash of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 dash of black pepper.
Jalapeño Skillet Chicken step by step
- Cut thawed chicken breast into bite size pieces.
- Warm olive oil in skillet on medium.
- Season chicken with pepper and garlic.
- Add chicken to skillet.
- Throw in sliced up jalapeños, peppers, and onion to skillet.
- Cook stirring often to cook evenly.
- When almost done add soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cook until completely done and eat.