Pumpkin Ricotta Cheesecake.
You can have Pumpkin Ricotta Cheesecake using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Ricotta Cheesecake
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of graham cracker crumbs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 6 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 16 oz of ricotta.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 15 oz of pumpkin.
- You need 1 of lemon, juice and zest.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ceylon cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of allspice.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 14 oz of sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dark brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 4 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- It’s 1 of whipped cream.
Pumpkin Ricotta Cheesecake step by step
- In a 9×17 casserole, combine the crumbs, butter, and 6 tablespoons of sugar..
- Once thoroughly mixed, press onto the casserole to make a very big pie crust.
- Cook the crust at 350 for 8 or so minutes, and then set aside to cool..
- Everybody in the pool! All of the other ingredients except the eggs get mixed in a large mixing bowl, on low, until the cream cheese chunks are gone..
- Hand stir in the eggs and pour into the casserole..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 325 for an hour. Your knife or toothpick will not come out clean, but the cheesecake should be only a tiny bit wiggly when it comes out. If you are worrying about spillage, you took it out too soon or are in an earthquake and should have other priorities in mind..
- Let it cool, and when the casserole pan/dish is cool enough, cover it with plastic wrap and chill for at least 4 hours..
- When you remove the cheesecake, the plastic wrap should be covered in water from condensation. Carefully remove the plastic wrap and discard..
- With a dry paper towel or 2 sop up all of the water on the surface of the cheesecake..
- Cut and serve with whipped cream..