Beef Ramen with Black Forest Ham and Chives. Add the ramen noodles and flavor packet to a bowl with water. Divide onion, carrot, and pickle slices evenly among steaks, placing vegetables close to one end of meat. Stir onion mix, ham, and chives into potatoes.
Grilled ham with Cambozola cheese and caramelized onions. The tried-and-true combination of ham and cheese is tweaked just slightly for this sandwich. We paired Cambozola's creamy texture and pungent flavor with Black Forest ham, sweet caramelized onions, and grilled rye for an update on. You can cook Beef Ramen with Black Forest Ham and Chives using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Ramen with Black Forest Ham and Chives
- It’s 1 package of beef ramen.
- Prepare 3 slices of black forest ham.
- Prepare 2 cups of hot water.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of soya sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Chinese black vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped chives.
A huge roast beef and black forest ham sandwich with crunchy red onions. By the time the ramen noodles are cooked, the liquid is absorbed / evaporated, leaving behind a nice coating of sauce on the perfectly cooked noodles. Laced with Black Forest ham and nutty Gruyère, and built on a foundation of pumpernickel and sourdough bread, this version uses spicy mustard to give the eggs a zippy boost. Place the slices of ham evenly over the bread cubes, then sprinkle with half of the cheese.
Beef Ramen with Black Forest Ham and Chives step by step
- Add the ramen noodles and flavor packet to a bowl with water. Heat till cooked..
- Roll the ham up into a roll. Slice the roll across making strips about 1/4 inch wide like a pinwheel. Stice the pinwheels once across. Add to the ramen with the chives. Stir in the soya sauce and vinegar. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
This beef ramen noodles recipe is super comforting and comes together fast! You'll love the addictive sweet and savory peanut sauce. My ground beef bowls (with rice) and my beef and noodles (made with ramen and sirloin) are very popular whenever I feature. Beef Ramen Noodle Recipe is a quick stir fry using ramen noodles, beef, and vegetables, with a savory stir fry sauce. Make this Beef Noodle Stir Fry for a quick and easy dinner tonight!