Baked halibut with tomato sauce. Heat the olive oil in a large, heavy skillet over medium heat, and add the onion. Try this Baked Halibut Steaks with Tomato-Wine Sauce recipe, or contribute your own. Place fish in shallow baking pan and pour in wine.
Spoon the couscous onto warmed plates, top with the halibut and drizzle with the sauce. Top tip for making Halibut steaks with tomato peppadew sauce. Combine tomatoes, basil, olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice and garlic in a bowl, set aside. You can have Baked halibut with tomato sauce using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked halibut with tomato sauce
- Prepare 2 cups of tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 slice of onion.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of flour.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 2 pounds of white fish,clean.
- It’s of Onion seasoning.
Rub fish with vegetable oil and season with salt and pepper. How to Poach Halibut in Tomato Sauce Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe Grilled Halibut Fillets With Tomato and Dill. food.com. It uses halibut, tomato, onion, dill, olive oil.
Baked halibut with tomato sauce step by step
- Cook these ingredients until thick,stirring constantly..
- Strain. Place in baking pan. Pour sauce over fish, bake about 40 minutes basting often..
- Have hot plate ready and serve immediately..
- Use paprika and celery salt to season..
Baked Halibut Fillets with Tomatoes and Potatoes. This baked halibut is simple enough for a busy day and special enough for guests. The buttery bread crumb and Parmesan topping flavors it perfectly. Serve these delicious halibut fillets with rice, roasted potatoes, or boiled new potatoes along with a tossed green salad and steamed vegetables. This halibut is baked nestled in a bed of fennel, peppers, tomatoes, olives and fresh herbs.