Sweet and Spicy Asian Salmon.
You can cook Sweet and Spicy Asian Salmon using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet and Spicy Asian Salmon
- You need of Marinade.
- You need 3 tbsp of orange juice.
- You need 4 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 dash of (pea size) sriracha sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of salmon.
- You need 1 of salt.
Sweet and Spicy Asian Salmon step by step
- Mix all ingredients for about 3mins so the brown sugar is well incorporated..
- LIGHTLY salt the salmon..
- In a shallow pan or Zip loc, pour marinade on salmon and let sit for about an hour.Turn after 30min.
- Preheat oven at 450°F.
- Transfer Salmon into a pan (lined with foil for easy clean up!). Do not discard marinade.
- Cook Salmon skin side down for about 8-10min(varies depending on the thickness of your salmon). Brush on marinade.
- If you have marinade left over you can: Boil it down and top the salmon or add to some rice.Enjoy!!.