You can cook Cowboy Soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cowboy Soup
- It’s 1 1/2 lbs of lean hamburger meat.
- It’s 6 of medium sized potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of small bag of carrots.
- It’s 2 cans of whole kernel corn.
- You need 2 cans of green beans any type.
- You need To taste of Garlic Pepper/.
- You need To taste of Salt/.
- You need 4 cups of beef broth.
- It’s To taste of Seasoned Salt/.
- It’s of Dill Weed/ 1 table spoon.
- You need of Worcestershire Sauce/ 2 table spoons.
- Prepare of Louisiana hot sauce/ 2 table spoons.
- You need of Butter/ Half a stick.
- You need of A1 Sauce/ 2 table spoons.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Sea Salt/.
Cowboy Soup step by step
- Take your beef broth and put it in your crock pot until boiling then turn to low heat.
- Brown hamburger meet with the dry seasoning added.
- Add your chopped potatoes, corn, green beans, A1, Worcestershire sauce, and Louisiana hot sauce..
- Add your hamburger meat to the cockpot with the grease not drained..
- Cook for 6 hours on low and enjoy!.