The best banana bread ever! (Trust me you won't regret it). Im back with another baking video! I love this banana bread and love eating it even more! Let me know if you guys liked this video and if I.
The BEST Banana Bread recipe, hands down! Trying to get amazing banana flavor into banana bread with optimal texture is a serious challenge. The more bananas you add, the more heavy and sodden your bread becomes, despite the actual banana flavor being there. You can have The best banana bread ever! (Trust me you won't regret it) using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The best banana bread ever! (Trust me you won't regret it)
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 4 of ripe bananas (finely crushed).
- You need 2 of eggs (beaten).
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract or cinnamon (I used cinnamon).
- It’s of This is what I added on mine.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
We wanted great banana bread, the won't-last-til-morning, bake-for-any-and-every-occasion kind. We wanted a moist, tender loaf chock full of pure banana Obviously, perfectly overripe bananas are essential to the success of this quick bread. Ideally the bananas should have yellow skins (no green. The Best Banana Bread is moist and full of flavor.
The best banana bread ever! (Trust me you won't regret it) step by step
- Preheat oven 350F.
- Cream butter and sugar(I used mixers).
- Add eggs and crushed banana, mixed together until well combined.
- Add flour, baking soda,salt, cinnamon to the cream mixture. Stirred until combined but do not over mix.
- Add walnuts and chocolate chips to the mixture and combined.
- Pour the mixture to the greased and flour loaf pan.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes. Keeps well refrigerated..
Just like with other breads, this is even better the next day. The banana flavor soaks in and it gets even more moist. A single lie discovered is enough to create doubt in every truth expressed. Breaking the trust of somebody who believes in us, is one of the worst things you could ever do. Even if they forgive you later, you will never get the same person back.