Chocolate Chip Banana Bread.
You can have Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- You need 3/4 cup of unsalted butter at room temperature.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/3 tablespoons of milk.
- Prepare 3 of ripened bananas.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 bag of chocolate chips – totally your preference on how much you like.
- You need of Great add in’s for Banana Bread:.
- You need of walnuts.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon or nutmeg.
- You need of coconut flakes.
- Prepare of sprinkle some powdered sugar on top.
- You need of sprinkles (make it festive!).
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar and the butter. Use a mixer on low until combined..
- Add eggs and blend..
- Add milk and the bananas and mix for about 1 minute. The batter may look at little lumpy – that's ok!.
- Add the flour and the baking soda and mix until blended. Fold in the chocolate chips..
- Spray 2 loaf pans with non-cook spray and divide the batter. Pour the batter into the two pans..
- Bake for 45 minutes (mine took a little longer, but my ovens are not so great). You should be able to take a knife or a toothpick inserted into the middle of the loaf and the they should come out clean..
- Remove from the oven and let cool on a wire rack for about 30 – 45 minutes. Remove from pan and serve.
- (I serve one and freeze one… wrap in plastic wrap and then with tin foil and freeze).