Salmon With Orange And Dried Apricot In Spicy Butter Sauce. Perfectly pan seared salmon fillets covered with a bright and zesty orange pan sauce. Quick and easy enough for weeknights yet delicious enough to serve to guests on the weekend. I recommend serving this orange glazed salmon with a side of rice or couscous and some steamed asparagus or broccoli.
Scrape any browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Stir in garlic and remaining ingredients. Searing the salmon forms and irresistible exterior which seals in the salmon juices resulting in a flaky, tender salmon filet. You can have Salmon With Orange And Dried Apricot In Spicy Butter Sauce using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon With Orange And Dried Apricot In Spicy Butter Sauce
- Prepare of SPICY BUTTER SAUCE.
- You need 100 grams of butter.
- You need 2 tsp of fine chili powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of sweet paprika.
- It’s 1 small of orange flesh.
- You need 2 tbsp of thinly slice dried apricots.
- You need 2 tbsp of thinly slice orange zest.
- It’s 2 slice of salmon fillet.
- You need dash of salt.
The sauce is so zesty, fresh and DO NOT add butter to a very hot empty pan or it will be likely splatter. Stir and swirl often, otherwise the milk solids and water can pool under the. You can pair this Spicy Butter Salmon in Foil with lots delicious recipes such as fluffy rice and quinoa salad if you are not on a low-carb diet. Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon.
Salmon With Orange And Dried Apricot In Spicy Butter Sauce step by step
- Paper towel dry the salmon and season with salt then broiled / grilled it both side about 20 to 25 minutes or longer depending on the thickness of the salmon then set aside.
- In a non stick pan melt the butter then add in the sweet papprika and fine chili powder and mix vigorously, then add in the orange flesh and dried apricot with the orange zest and off heat and mix well.
- Immediately pour the orange and apricot spicy butter onto the broiled or grill salmon and enjoy.
- BELOW ARE FEW IF MY RECIPE USING SPICY BUTTER,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338421-scramble-egg-with-spicy-butter https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338329-poached-eggs-with-spicy-butter https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363321-spicy-buttered-chicken-and-carrot https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341052-fennel-omelette-top-spicy-garlic-butter https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348719-spicy-buttered-egg-sandwich https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/351345-spicy-buttered-hallibut-and-carrot.
- BELOW ARE FEW ORANGE SAUCE RECIPES,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU TOO https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339890-baked-egg-and-cheese-in-orange https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333948-beer-batter-prawn-with-sauce-orange https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360656-spaghetti-and-salmon-in-orange-ginger-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343238-orange-julius-with-coconut-milk https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333904-pork-chop-in-orange-sauce.
Make sure it is well sealed so the sauce does not leak. The sweet and spicy sauce adds an amazing layer of flavor to the salmon. Creamy Garlic Tuscan Salmon – Smothered in a luscious garlic butter spinach and sun-dried tomato cream sauce, you won't believe how easy, fast and simple it is to cook salmon this way! A simple orange juice, balsamic vinegar and ginger mixture is all it takes to transform salmon into a gourmet extravaganza! this recipe was great. the salmon was tender and juicy and had a great flavor. i reserved some of the o.j. mixture and added a touch of soy sauce and toasted sesame seeds. Add this salmon and asparagus dinner to your rotation.