Banana Bread with Chocolate Chip Streusel with Cream Cheese Filling. This is the only recipe I use for banana bread. The streusel changes this into something amazing. Be careful to not over cook so the bread isn't dry.
This is a banana bread with a twist in that it has a cream cheese layer. Another added bonus is that it contains chocolate chips! First, prepare the filling by beating the cream cheese, sugar. You can cook Banana Bread with Chocolate Chip Streusel with Cream Cheese Filling using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread with Chocolate Chip Streusel with Cream Cheese Filling
- You need 2/3 cups of chocolate chips.
- You need 1/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped, walnuts.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 of white sugar (granulated).
- You need 1 stick of unsalted butter, room temp.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It’s 3 of ripe bananas.
- It’s 3 tbsp of milk.
An easy recipe for banana chocolate chip muffins with cinnamon streusel. Cinnamon Walnut Chocolate Chip Streusel. “Plain” is not a word in my muffin vocabulary. One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan.
Banana Bread with Chocolate Chip Streusel with Cream Cheese Filling instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit..
- For streusel, stri chocolate chips, brown sugar and walnuts together in a bowl..
- Mix all purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt into a medium bowl..
- Beat sugar, butter and egg in a separate bowl until fluffy. Add mashed bananas and milk..
- Add dry ingredients and blend well..
- We're ready to bake them once you spread them evenly on the baking pan. Sprinkle with streusel..
- It's 50 minutes baking time for a 9 inch pan. For smaller ones, 40-45 minutes..
Transfer half the batter to prepared pan. Dollop cream cheese filling on top and smooth in an even layer with a spatula. This chocolate chip banana bread that I am sharing with you today is EVERYTHING. Like, I am fairly certain I will never post another banana bread This recipe has butter as well as sour cream, which not only make it unbelievably soft, they also give great flavor, as opposed to a lot of banana bread. Cream Cheese Banana Bread – one of the best breads you will ever make!