My super easy honey pork and sirracha ramen soup. And that means you can find. If you love spicy ramen, you have to try this Spicy Sriracha Ramen Noodle Soup! It's super easy and so delicious.
Sriracha ramen noodles soup is a new refreshing twist to your regular spicy noodle soup. Keep it plain or add your favorite vegetables and protein to make it I add sriracha to all my soups! *high five* this looks super delicious and I love that you used instant noodles because honestly they're SO delicious. My Pork Ramen Recipe has slow cooked pork, noodles, crunchy veggies, a runny egg and broth that's full of that delicious umami flavour! You can have My super easy honey pork and sirracha ramen soup using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My super easy honey pork and sirracha ramen soup
- You need 4 of pork chops.
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey and light soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder and ginger powder.
- It’s 3 of pks plain ramen noodle.
- Prepare 2 of stock cubes veg/chicken u choose.
- Prepare 3 of Lt of water for stock.
- Prepare 1 of lg onion diced.
- Prepare 1 of Lg pepper diced.
- You need 8 of button mushrooms sliced.
- You need 2 of LG carrots grated.
- Prepare 1/2 head of kale chopped.
- Prepare 3 tsp of garlic powder and ginger powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of chinese 5 spice.
- You need 1/4 cup of light soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of Brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of rice wine vinegar.
- You need to taste of As much sirracha.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil for stir fry veg.
- Prepare of Chopped spring onion for garnish.
This pork ramen is so worth it, and it's actually pretty easy. I've made it twice in one week before now, and See how to make it. Ramen noodles are flavored with a sriracha-spiced sauce and served up with soft boiled eggs Cheap, quick, and easy meals are a staple for almost every household. This ramen is souped up with real Asian ingredients like sriracha, sesame, and soy.
My super easy honey pork and sirracha ramen soup step by step
- Pre heat oven 200c make marinade for chops the 2tbsp honey and soy sauce and 1 tsp garlic and ginger powder.
- Prepare veg while chops marinade dice the onion and pepper,grate the carrots and slice the kale and mushroom.
- Put chops in oven then in a large cooking pot add oil heat gently add onions and peppers saute for 2 mins.
- Add carrots mushrooms and kale and the seasoning and water bring to a boil.
- When chops are done (depending on their thickness)allow to rest while u add noodle to the veg soup.
- Cook for 5 mins the put noodles into a bowl top with veg and broth place sliced pork on top (garnish with spring onions optional).
- If u leave out the chop this can be a vegetarian ramen noodle soup.
Flavored with pork and chicken broth with a mix of toppings such as Chashu and Ramen Egg, this bowl This miso ramen soup tastes much better than the soup base that comes with the package. Below, I explain the ingredients for Miso Ramen soup. I do not recommend skipping or substituting. Spiralized Vegan Ramen Soup with Zucchini. Crock-Pot Crispy Caramelized Pork Ramen Noodle Soup with Curry Roasted Acorn Squash.