Chicken Corn Soup. This Chinese Corn Soup aka Chinese Egg Drop Soup is just like you get in Chinese restaurants! Delicious Indo-Chinese Chicken Corn Soup Recipe!! It's been a busy Holiday Season and although I've been cooking a lot, I haven't really had the time to do many recipes lately.
Complete instruction to show you how to make it, come with a video tutorial. Chinese chicken corn soup is delicious and nutritious. It contains chicken meat, egg and tasty corn. You can cook Chicken Corn Soup using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Corn Soup
- It’s 1 of Onion chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ground garlic chillies.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1 kg of chicken fillet (cut in cubes).
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon pepper.
- You need 1 tin of Nestle cream.
- It’s 1 pkt of white onion soup.
- You need 1 pkt of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 pkt of chicken noodle soup.
- You need 1 tsp of aromat.
- It’s 1 tin of cream style sweetcorn.
With a slight tang to its taste, this soup makes a nice starter for a Chinese-themed meal or an. Watch Chicken Corn Soup Video Recipe: Boil chicken, onions and whole black pepper together in water. Sweet corn chicken soup is a classic soup among Indo Chinese recipes. Blend the cornflour with a little stock and add to the soup pan with the remaining stock and the sweetcorn.
Chicken Corn Soup instructions
- Braise onion in oil till translucent..
- Add greens – onion, ground garlic chillies – and spices – lemon pepper, aromat – with chicken cubes.
- Cook for about 7 mins till chicken is done..
- Prepare all soup powders – white onion soup, cream of chicken soup, chicken noodle soup – as per instruction on packet..
- Add to cooked chicken..
- Simmer for about 3 mins..
- Add sweetcorn and stir gently till all mixed.
- Simmer on low heat for about 5 mins.
- Add Nestle cream 2 mins before serving. Top with remaining greens..
- Serve with garlic rolls or bread sticks.
Chicken corn soup has a light sweetness from the corn and a savoriness from the chicken. This particular recipe has a rich broth mixed with a variety of herbs and is cooked low and slow for several. Chinese Corn Soup (鸡蛋玉米羹) – A easy recipe uses chicken, corn, and peas along with eggs in a hearty chicken soup that is richer than egg drop soup. Chicken & Corn Soup has always been my number one pick at my local Chinese restaurant – and this recipe tastes just like that! Shredded chicken mixed through a creamy corn soup.