Fresh Okara Cookies That Won't Crumble.
You can have Fresh Okara Cookies That Won't Crumble using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fresh Okara Cookies That Won't Crumble
- It’s 100 grams of Pancake mix.
- You need 100 grams of Fresh okara.
- Prepare 30 grams of Soft light brown sugar.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Soy milk.
- Prepare 50 grams of Chopped chocolate.
Fresh Okara Cookies That Won't Crumble instructions
- Put pancake mix, fresh okara, sugar, and salt into a bowl and mix. Mix the okara well until it is crumbly. The texture is still dry at this stage..
- Add oil and mix well. The mixture will start to combine, so mix evenly..
- Add soy milk and keep mixing. When smooth, add chopped chocolate and mix roughly..
- Line an oven tray with parchment paper, shape the dough, and lightly press with your hands so they're about 3 cm in diameter..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 900w, then bake for another minute on the upper rack..
- If you do not have fresh okara, you can use okara powder. It should be same amount of fresh okara..
- Use 20 g okara powder and 30 g soy milk. Do not worry if the texture is dry, you add soy milk later..