Leftover meatloaf and baked potato. Leftover meatloaf is great in a taco. Load some up into a hard shell with some jalapeno peppers, shredded cheddar, lettuce and sour cream, or make a burrito and add some rice and black beans. Wasted leftover baked potatoes can almost bring a tear to the eye of a cook who loves them and wants to save money.
This is as comforting as meatloaf and mashed potatoes. I usually make mini meatloaves topped with ketsup and bacon. Mmm I still have to slice them to go on top. You can have Leftover meatloaf and baked potato using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Leftover meatloaf and baked potato
- You need of Sliced leftover meatloaf 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick.
- Prepare 2 cups of Canola oil for frying.
- Prepare of Baked potatoes rubbed with olive oil and pink sea salt cooked directly on the oven rack no foil or pan.
- Prepare of Cheese.
- You need of Added tater tots.
- It’s of Cream cheese spread or whatever you got on hand to mix in potatoes to reconstitute the mashing of them.
I didn't change anything in the recipe. Perfectly creamy, not mushy, meatloaf was still moist, and the leftovers reheated well. Vegan breakfast potato patties: Combine your leftover mashed potatoes with a bit of flour and egg replacer for a basic fried potato patty. Meatless shepherd's pie with lentils: Instead of meat, the vegetarian recipe uses lentils and can be made with leftover baked, boiled, or mashed potatoes.
Leftover meatloaf and baked potato instructions
- Cut meatloaf in slices.
- In 3 disposable plates use flour with salt and pepper one with egg lightly beaten and last with your favorite panko crumbs.
- Eggs i dipped the meatloaf in flour then egg then panko crumbs.
- I like to fry well done.
- With potatoes cut in half hotdog style.
- Then dig out guts with spoon or suitable object i toasted them before filling.
- Mix up said potato guts with mixer or something.
- Add some good filler bacon, cheese, cream cheese, salt and pepper, chives etc and so on and put it into potato shells then top with shredded cheese and toast until melted.
- Almost there.
- Plate and serve.
- And another plate for kids as their palate is not as sophisticated lol.
Leftover meatloaf hash with crispy potatoes, onions and bell pepper topped off with a fried egg is the perfect way to start the day. These lasagna rolls are filled with meatloaf and topped with spaghetti sauce and melted cheese. It's hard to believe this is made with leftovers. The potatoes are boiled to tenderness in the bottom of the pot, while homey meatloaf is cooked in a cake pan set atop the Instant Pot's trivet. This is a pretty basic — albeit delicious — meatloaf and mashed potatoes adapted to the Instant Pot (meaning there are no special ingredients exclusive to.