Strawberry banana bread. Strawberry Banana Bread-moist banana bread bursting with juicy, sweet strawberries! This is the perfect banana bread recipe for spring and summer when strawberries are in season! I also made a gluten-free version by using gluten-free all-purpose flour in place of all-purpose flour.
Strawberries add color to an otherwise brown bread – and they brighten up the flavor, too. Roasted Strawberry Banana Bread is moist and delicious, made with ripe bananas and roasted strawberries, which brings out the sweetness of the berries. Fresh strawberries are starting to come into season and make me dream about strawberry shortcake and all the different ways to enjoy delicious strawberries for. You can cook Strawberry banana bread using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry banana bread
- Prepare 3 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of almond meal.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of strawberries.
- Prepare of coconut oil (to grease loaf pan).
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
Give classic banana bread a sweet twist with the addition of juicy strawberries. The combination of the fruits turns this simple quick bread into a bright, sweet breakfast bread, snack or dessert. Banana bread is probably the most popular quick bread, with more recipes floating around than there are stars in the sky. This recipe ups the ante by adding mashed strawberry to the mix.
Strawberry banana bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease loaf pan with coconut oil.
- Combine the baking powder, almond meal, strawberries, baking soda, cinnamon, bananas and eggs and mix well..
- Add chopped pecans, mix and pour into the loaf pan..
- Bake for 45 min or until toothpick comes out dry.
- Let bread sit for 10 min and remove to completely cool..
Vegan strawberry bread is an adaptation of the standard banana bread loaf, and the flavor is amazing! This recipe for strawberry banana bread is not only delicious to eat, it's fun to make too! This super simple Strawberry Pie Recipe is loaded with strawberries and a homemade jelly filling. A quick bread recipe for Cream Cheese Strawberry-Banana Bread. Adding cream cheese to the batter makes it deliciously rich, and the combination of fresh banana and chopped strawberries.