3 Ingredients Chunky Banana Chocolate Cookies #cookiescontest. I just make it into a batter, then spoon dollops of the chocolate. If you like banana bread, you'll love these Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies. Here are all the ingredients you'll need to make these banana chocolate chips cookies.
Make super-size cookies frosted with easy-to-make banana frosting. These cookies were very moist, very cakelike and gone very quickly! These chocolate banana cookies are incredibly easy and sooo delicious! You can cook 3 Ingredients Chunky Banana Chocolate Cookies #cookiescontest using 3 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 3 Ingredients Chunky Banana Chocolate Cookies #cookiescontest
- It’s 3 of bananas.
- You need 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
You need only four ingredients to make them and they're completely sugar-free. And these vegan chocolate banana cookies fulfill both of these criteria. The recipe seriously couldn't be easier! One of the magic ingredients in these Chocolate Crunch Cookies, from Please Note, is cereal.
3 Ingredients Chunky Banana Chocolate Cookies #cookiescontest step by step
- Chop the bananas and use a fork to mash them.
- Add the peanut butter to the finely mashed bananas.
- Mix until the two ingredients are well incorporated.
- Add the cocoa powder and mix well.
- Stir the mixture well to get a thick batter.
- Use a tablespoon and scoop chunks of the banana chocolate batter. If you dont have parchment paper, lightly oil your baking tray and place the cookie batters 1 inch apart.
- Bake the cookies for 17-20 minutes at 180 °C..
- Chunky, chewy delicious chocolaty goodness!.
- You can store for 3 days in airtight container, but they won't survive that long!.
These healthy nut cookies are made with just three ingredients! Mashed ripe bananas, oatmeal and walnuts. Cookie's for breakfast, cookies for lunch, cookies, cookies coooookies!! I've also created variations of this, try my Chocolate Chip Healthy Oatmeal Cookie, and my PB & J Healthy Oatmeal. These Banana Oatmeal Cookies are naturally sweetened and easy to prepare.