Banana Nut Bread. Someone who KNOWS what banana nut bread is supposed to be! If you've got mushy bananas, you're just a few steps away from this easy, delicious banana nut bread. My grandma's recipe for banana nut bread – a classic banana bread recipe packed full of chopped walnuts that bakes up super moist and dense.
Variations for this Banana Nut Bread Recipe. If walnuts aren't your thing, here are a few common and delicious options! The sour cream helps keep the loaf soft, while the walnuts add a welcomed. You can cook Banana Nut Bread using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Nut Bread
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of self rising flour.
- It’s 3 of rippen bananas ( when skin starts to turn brown).
- You need 2/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 2/3 of chopped nuts (walnuts or pecans).
Banana Nut Bread is one of my favorite quick breads, and trust me, this recipe will not disappoint! In my family, we call this the “Best Ever Banana Nut Bread.” Moist banana nut bread recipe makes delicious banana bread! Add nuts, chocolate chips, or other This banana nut bread recipe is just that sort of classic recipe. It's a moist banana recipe that lets the.
Banana Nut Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease a loaf pan. Really good..
- Mash bananas really well. Then add remaining ingredients. Mix well. Pour in loaf pan and bake at 350°for 45 – 50 minutes or til a toothpick comes out clean..
- Let cool for a few minutes. Then slice anf enjoy.
This Cinnamon Banana Nut Bread recipe is easy to make and creates a moist and delicious loaf that's perfect for breakfast or dessert. Baked with walnuts and cinnamon, it's a simple homemade recipe. Banana nut bread can be a perfect snack or a great addition to any meal. You can enjoy a slice of banana nut bread with your breakfast or you can eat it as a dessert after your meal. This basic moist banana nut bread is made with simple pantry ingredients.