Banana Nut Bread.
You can cook Banana Nut Bread using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Nut Bread
- Prepare 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of 1/8 ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 2 of Beaten eggs.
- It’s 3 of Mashed bananas.
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Melted butter.
- You need 1 of Chopped walnuts.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
Banana Nut Bread step by step
- Grease bottom and the sides of loaf pan; set aside..
- Combine flour, baking powder, basking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt; set aside..
- In a medium bowl combine eggs, bananas, sugar, melted butter, and walnuts..
- Add egg mixture all at once to flour mixture. Stir until moistened. Spoon batter into prepared pan..
- Bake in a 350° oven for 40-60 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. (if necessary, cover loosely worth foil the last 15 mins if baking to prevent overbrowning.).
- Cool in pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool completely on a wire rackor eat if you'd like 🙂 ..