Chocolate banana nut bread. All Reviews for Banana Chocolate Chip Bread. Dear banana bread lovers, putting chocolate chips in your banana bread is like having your bananas and chocolate go on a date. Well, if chocolate and banana were to marry, this would be the result—a richly chocolate banana bread, infused with cocoa, speckled with chocolate chips, with.
Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan. Learn how to make a Banana Bread Recipe! I hope you enjoy this Chocolate Banana Nut Loaf recipe! You can cook Chocolate banana nut bread using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate banana nut bread
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of vanilla bean or 2tsp of extract.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 4 of small very ripe bananas.
- Prepare 2 cups of bread flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of walnuts.
There are a lot of banana bread recipes out there. Stir to combine, then stir in the chocolate chips and walnuts. Moist banana nut bread recipe makes delicious banana bread! Add nuts, chocolate chips, or other mix-ins for the perfect loaf of banana bread!
Chocolate banana nut bread instructions
- Blend butter and sugar until creamed then add vanilla bean and cocoa powder with 4 bananas blend well.
- Now add eggs one at a time slowly add flour and baking soda and powder mix well fold in the walnuts.
- Preheat 350 place mix in loaf pan for 1 hour. Check with toothpick and enjoy.
I love coming up with recipes that put a twist on classic foods. It's fun to give an old recipe a new spin. There are times, though, when nothing beat a classic. But aPaleo Chocolate Chip Banana Bread that is nut-free?! I know, shocker that there is an actual nut free recipe over on my blog AND it is paleo!