My chicken noodle soup. Chicken noodle soup is one of the easiest soups to make. The ingredients are simple and inexpensive. Freezing Chicken Noodle Soup: The noodles don't fare too well when frozen.
My kids love chicken noodle soup, and it's so easy to pack in a thermos for school lunch. You can use gluten-free noodles in place of egg noodles if you have an. This chicken noodle soup is a life saver when the whole family is down with a bad cold. You can cook My chicken noodle soup using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My chicken noodle soup
- Prepare of soup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of broccoli.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded carrots.
- You need 1/2 cup of corn.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1 can of of chicken soup.
- You need 3 cup of of water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 of seasonings to your liking.
- It’s 1 packages of of soup ( noodles).
There is something about a bowl of chicken noodle soup that just makes you feel better and truly warms your soul. I bet you anything your family will be coming back for seconds and thirds. CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP SEASONING: I sautéed vegetables such as onions, carrots, celery and garlic first, and then added seasonings and spices such as thyme, bay leaves and parsley. But feel free to tailor your soup to your personal preference.
My chicken noodle soup instructions
- Add all ingredients except chicken and noodles into a soup pot and let cook 25 minutes.
- Then add chicken and noodles cook for another 25 minutes then ready to serve.
This soup starts out like a lot of chicken noodle soups with a base of butter, chopped onion, celery, and carrot. I add in some chicken stock, chicken and spices, and simmer away. How to Make Chicken Noodle Soup: To get started, chop some carrots, onion and celery: I include more carrots and celery than what is traditional for a How long is chicken noodle soup good for? OH yes we love this Instant Pot chicken noodle soup!! No need to be sick to make this soup in your Instant Pot, it is the perfect meal any time of year as far as I am concerned.