Easy Peanut Butter Cookies. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Combine the peanut butter, white sugar and egg. Drop spoonfuls of dough onto the prepared baking sheet.
Peanut butter cookies can be made quickly from scratch. You can make peanut butter cookies with only. Peanut Butter-and-Chocolate Cookies: Divide peanut butter cookie dough in half. You can cook Easy Peanut Butter Cookies using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
- You need 1 cup of Peanut Butter (I use creamy, but I'm sure chunky would work too).
- Prepare 1 large of Egg.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar ( the original recipe calls for one cup, I found that way too sweet).
Peanut butter cookies are the perfect holiday cookies or just a quick and easy dessert to enjoy on any week night. Peanut butter cookies are one of those desserts we're always in the mood for. They're salty, sweet, and more rich than a chocolate chip cookie ever Unlike the natural brands, the fats in processed peanut butter remain homogenous while baking, resulting in tender cookies that spread just the right. Fantastic chewy, peanut-buttery Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies that everyone will love, plus instructions for freezing the dough for later.
Easy Peanut Butter Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 325 Fahrenheit..
- Mix Peanut Butter, Sugar, Egg and Vanilla Extract..
- Line Cookie Sheet with Parchment Paper..
- Drop 1 tablespoon or 1 teaspoon (yields more cookies) about 1inch apart..
- Flatten with spoon to form a small indentation..
- Top with chocolate chips..
- Bake approximately 15.minutes..
- Let cool at least 10 minutes, they will fall apart if not cool enough..
Either way, you should definitely make these this weekend. Measure the peanut butter and sugar into a bowl. These soft peanut butter cookies are easy to make, full of peanut butter flavor, and don't require any dough chilling. This is the best peanut butter cookie recipe you will ever try! Over the years I've published hundreds of recipes on my site.