Mike's Beef Onion Mushroom Soup.
You can cook Mike's Beef Onion Mushroom Soup using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Beef Onion Mushroom Soup
- You need 8 Cups of Homemade Beef Stock [see easy recipe under my profile].
- You need 1 (15 oz) of Package Hormel Beef Roast [with Aus Ju].
- You need 1 of LG Viadailla Onion [for sweetness].
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of Box Thick Sliced Mushrooms.
- You need 1 Packet of Lipton Onion Soup Mix.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried Rosemary.
- It’s as needed of Baguette Bread.
- It’s as needed of Garlic Butter.
Mike's Beef Onion Mushroom Soup instructions
- Create your homemade beef stock. A thick beef stock is essential with this recipe. But, you can use boxed broth. Just season with beef bouillon, thicken with 2 tbsp corn starch and 1 tbsp water at the finish and, simmer on high for 2 minutes longer. Stir well and fast if you choose a corn starch slurry tho..
- Here's what you'll need. Packet of Lipton Onion Soup Mix not pictured here. Chop your onions. P.S., I always add Beef Boullion to this recipie but it's entirely up to you!.
- Microwave your beef roast for 3 minutes..
- Fine fork shread your roast..
- Now, it's everybody in the pool! Simmer for 30 minutes..
- Add slurry at this point if choosing to thicken your soup. We enjoy ours thicker as so it can coat crustinies well..
- Here's your outcome. Your soup should be able to coat a spoon. Serve with toasted crustinie bread..
- Or, with a Patty Melt. Enjoy!.
- Sorry. This site isn't letting my students sort their steps. Preheat oven to 350° at Step #6. Slice Baguette Bread and coat with garlic butter if you'd like. Bake 5 minutes or until slightly crispy..