Thandai Rabri Ice cream cake.
You can cook Thandai Rabri Ice cream cake using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thandai Rabri Ice cream cake
- You need 10-12 pieces of Digestive Biscuits.
- Prepare 1 cup of Rabri.
- You need 1/2 cup of Thandai mixture.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of gelatin.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 4 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 2 pinch of Saffron.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of milk.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of fresh cream.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of rose water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of rose essence.
- You need as needed of Rose petals for garnish.
- You need as needed of Pistachios for garnish.
Thandai Rabri Ice cream cake step by step
- For the base, take Digestive Biscuits crushed 1 cup, melted butter 4 tablespoon and 1 tablespoon of sugar. In a mixing bowl, mix everything together. Place a tart pan with removable bottom and grease it with butter a little. Spread the mixture of biscuits crumbs over it and up sides and press with the fingers to set. Place it in the refrigerator for sometime..
- Make a smooth paste of soaked almonds, a handful, cashews a handful, a tablespoon of melon seeds, a tablespoon of poppy seeds, 2-3 cardamoms, a tablespoon of fennel seeds, a tablespoon of pistachios, 1/2 tablespoon of black pepper. Grind everything together into a paste..
- Now, in a mixing bowl blend, 1 cup of rabri (reduced 1 liter milk with 2 tablespoon of sugar), 1/2 cup of Thandai mixture, a pinch of saffron soaked in 2 tablespoon of milk, 1/3 cup of fresh cream, 1 teaspoon of rose water, a teaspoon of rose essence and 2-3 tablespoon of sugar. Mix everything well. In a small bowl, take a tablespoon of gelatine and mix it with 2 tablespoon of hot water. Mix this bloomed gelatine in the rabri mixture..
- Now pour this Thandai Rabri mixture in the set biscuit base and garnish with pistachios and saffron/kesar. Let it set covered in the refrigerator for 6 hours or overnight..
- Serve chilled garnishing with some rose petals over it. If you like my recipes, do let me know with your valuable reviews that mean a lot to me..