Thermomix Chocolate Chip Cookies. Our Thermomix Chocolate Chip Cookies take only a couple of minutes to whip up. These are perfect served warm straight out of the oven, in little lunchboxes as a yummy. When I fancy a sweet treat I usually eat two or three Chocolate Chip Cookies like these 🙂 They're very easy to make but the greatest fact is that using Thermomix it's even quicker!
Add chocolate chips, stir through with spatula. Drop teaspoonfuls of mixture on trays, leaving room for spreading. This is a family favourite Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe, converted to turn out perfectly in the Thermomix. You can cook Thermomix Chocolate Chip Cookies using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thermomix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need of kitchen utensils.
- You need 1 of thermomix (or other powerful kitchen machine).
- It’s 1 large of bowl.
- It’s 330 grams of butter at room temperature.
- It’s 240 grams of brown sugar.
- It’s 220 grams of white sugar.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground vanilla.
- It’s 2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate morsels.
- You need 390 grams of flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
It took a few tweaks to get it just. Easy, quick to make and oh so tasty!(P. S don't forget to add the flour like I did! See the outtakes!!) I'd love to.
Thermomix Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In Thermomix viendo for 4 sec speed 8.
- Place flour mix in separate bowl.
- Beat butter or margarine shortly, then add both sugars and beat for +/-60 sec between speed 4 and 5.
- At speed 4.5 add eggs and ground vanilla (or 2 tsp vanilla extract) through TMX hole in lid for 30 sec using spatula.
- Add flour mix through hole in lid into TMX while at speed 4 to 6 for +/-120 sec.
- Entire dough into separate bowl and now add chocolate morsels.
- Spoon onto cookie sheet. Bake for 10 min. Let cool on rack, don't move off of sheet before hardened – they'll break!.
Try this Thermomix Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe, or contribute your own. Add chocolate chips, stir through with spatula. Drop teaspoonfuls of mixture on trays, leaving room for spreading. These Thermomix Chocolate Chip Cookies are the best chocolate chip cookes ever. Choose-your-own-adventure Thermomix cookies! — Thermomix Recipes & Blog.