Rich Saffron Mango Icecream (No cooking required).
You can have Rich Saffron Mango Icecream (No cooking required) using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rich Saffron Mango Icecream (No cooking required)
- You need 1 cup of fresh cream chilled.
- Prepare 1 cup of mango pulp.
- It’s 6-7 of saffron strands soaked in 1 tsp milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of milkmaid.
- It’s as needed of pistachios for garnishing.
Rich Saffron Mango Icecream (No cooking required) step by step
- Whisk the chilled cream with the help of electric beater till soft peaks are formed. It will take around 8 to 10 minutes if using a beater..
- Blend mango pulp and saffron milk into smooth paste. Saffron will give beautiful aroma as well as colour to the mango paste..
- Add mango paste and milkmaid and mix properly..
- Transfer the mixture to an airtight container and let it freeze for 6 to 7 hours..
- When it is set garnish it with pistachios and serve..
- Note: for best result always keep the containers and blades of beater in freezer so that they are completely chilled. You can beat the cream with hand whisk also but it will take little longer to reach soft peaks..