Kesar Pista ice cream made in ice cream pot.
You can have Kesar Pista ice cream made in ice cream pot using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kesar Pista ice cream made in ice cream pot
- Prepare 1 litre of Full fat milk.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 8-10 of saffron strands.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Custard powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Milk powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of pistachios chopped.
- Prepare 7-8 of almonds chopped.
Kesar Pista ice cream made in ice cream pot step by step
- Start boiling milk in a heavy bottom pot. Once boiled lower the flame and keep on simmer..
- Stir continuously so as it does not stick to the bottom. Scrab the side and keep stirring till it reduces to the half of it's original quantity. Add sugar and cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Now take 1/2 cup milk and add custard powder and milk powder and mix well. Make sure there is no lumps in milk..
- Add milk mixture in boiled milk and continue stir….
- Add cardamom powder, cream, nuts in it and mix well. And let the mixture come to room temperature and freeze it for 1-2 hours..
- Now add that mixture in ice-cream pot..
- Cover the pot with lid..
- Now add one layer of ice and one layer of salt in pot….
- Now continuously stir with handle for 30-40 minutes..
- Your pot icecream ready to serve….
- Serve immediately and garnish with nuts.