Fluffy Cake with bananas ice cream #mycookbook.
You can have Fluffy Cake with bananas ice cream #mycookbook using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fluffy Cake with bananas ice cream #mycookbook
- Prepare of For the cake.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1.5 cup of milk.
- It’s 0.5 cup of oil.
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar.
- It’s 0.5 tbsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 2-3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 of lemon peel.
- It’s of For the icecream.
- It’s 2 of bananas.
- You need 100 g of crushed pistachio.
- You need 400 g of icecream.
Fluffy Cake with bananas ice cream #mycookbook step by step
- For the cake: mix all the cake ingredients together except the flour and the baking powder, whenever everything is mixed well you can add the baking powder and the flour. Bake the cake in the oven on 180°C for 15 minutes turning on only the lower section of the oven, when the cake is swelled turn on the upper section of the oven (so both the upper and the lower section are on) and let the cake bake for 15 more minutes..
- For the ice cream: it is so simple just mix all the ingredients together in a good mixer and put them all in the quick freezer for about 1 hour. Serve them the way you like..