Mommy’s Beef and Veggie Soup. Photo Source: Beef and Veggie Soup on Food Allergy Eats. Mommy Hates Cooking is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to. Mom's Homemade Beef Vegetable Soup A recipe handed down by my Mom that I have altered to make my own.
Add tomatoes, onion, garlic, salt, black pepper, and bay leaves. See how to make a super-simple soup with veggies and ground beef. As in all my exotic culinary adventures, I used Rumba Meats sliced beef liver, which is full of iron and essential vitamins. You can cook Mommy’s Beef and Veggie Soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mommy’s Beef and Veggie Soup
- It’s 1 lb of stew meat cut to one inch pieces.
- Prepare 2 of large carrots pealed and sliced.
- You need 4 stalks of celery sliced.
- Prepare 1 of large yellow onion sliced.
- You need 2 ears of sweet corn kernels taken off ears.
- It’s 1 cup of green beans cut.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Mrs. Dash Garlic Herb Seasoning.
- It’s 3 boxes of Kitchen Basics Beef Stock or one beef marrow bone and water.
- Prepare 2 Tbls of olive oil.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
Serve it with rice, mashed potatoes and/or veggies. Try our instant pot beef and veggie minestrone soup recipe. See a full list of ingredients, macros and how to prepare this soup step by step. Once hot, lightly spray with avocado/olive oil and add beef.
Mommy’s Beef and Veggie Soup step by step
- In an 8 quart stock pot heat olive oil on medium heat for 5 minutes..
- Add all ingredients to pot to brown and dry ingredients to taste. Let it go stirring frequently about 5 minutes..
- Add beef stock and bay leaves. Get pot to a simmer. Lower heat to low and cover and let cook 2 hours..
The best thing about this vegetable beef soup is that you can add in any veggies that you have on hand! My go-to veggies to add are carrots, celery, potatoes, onion and tomatoes, however. Home Better Living Recipes SoupVeggie Beef and Barley Soup. When the temperatures dip and your body starts to crave some warmth and comfort, this is the soup for you! It's satisfying and filling—and healthy too!