You can have Shrimp Alfredo using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Alfredo
- Prepare 1 quart of heavy cream.
- It’s 2 lb of shrimp.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare pinch of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 box of pasta.
Shrimp Alfredo step by step
- Cook pasta and hold.
- Saute shrimp with salt and pepper.
- Pour heavy cream in pan after taking shrimp out.
- Bring to a nice simmer and add both cheeses in cluding parmesan cheese until its to desired thickness.
- Adds shrimp to heat up.
- Pour over pasta.
- Sprinkle parsley and parmesan cheese on top for garnish.