Skillet Meatloaf Bomb & Easy. This skillet meatloaf starts with a pared-down ingredient list. Lean ground beef leads the way, accented with just enough ground pork to add flavor and fat without leaving the meatloaf greasy. This meatloaf will remind you of dinners at your grandma's house!
Chef Tom cooks up a skillet crown meatloaf, which is simple to create yet still impressive when serving friends and family. Here's a recipe for a killer meatloaf made with Italian sausage, wrapped in bacon, and stuffed with For the smoked Italian Sausage Bomb, I have deconstructed the classic sandwich, rearranged the. Baked with cheese, eggs and tomato sauce, this flavorful meatloaf is the ultimate morning dish. You can cook Skillet Meatloaf Bomb & Easy using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Skillet Meatloaf Bomb & Easy
- You need 1 1/3 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/3 lb of ground mild pork.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need cup of feta cheese.
- You need 1/2 of chopped onion.
- Prepare bunch of chopped mushrooms.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare dash of garlic powder.
- You need dash of onion powder.
- Prepare dash of worcestershire sauce.
Skillet Meatloaf With Eggs and Feta. Transfer the meat mixture into a loaf pan. I highly recommend using a meatloaf set. It makes it so much easier to get the meatloaf out of the pan.
Skillet Meatloaf Bomb & Easy instructions
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Gather ingredients together.
- Chop up all your veggies.
- Place your ground beef and pork into the skillet along with eggs and seasoning.
- Note I do not use a bowl to mix ingredients I use the skillet itself.
- Add the rest of your ingredients into the skillet.
- Mix every together with your hands might take a minute or so.
- I shape it a couple inches thick and keep it an inch away from the sides of the skillet.
- I threw a couple dashes of Worcestershire sauce on top along with some olive oil.
- Put in oven and bake for 1 hour and Enjoy!.
- Note you can coat the top with sauces some people use ketchup and Worcestershire sauce combo or bbq sauce even Marinara sauce..I didn't add any sauce on mine.
Plus, it drains a lot of the fat while it cooks. These quick and easy skillet meatballs are made in one skillet with marinara and pack a huge flavor punch. They're my new weeknight dinner favorite! In this smoked meatloaf recipe, we've gone back to the drawing board to make one that's more moist and more delicious than ever before complete with pictures. It's the ultimate cozy comfort food that everyone will love.