You can have Pork Kaldereta using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork Kaldereta
- You need 1/2 kg of pork with bones.
- You need 1/4 kg of pork liver diced.
- Prepare 1 of medium size onion sliced.
- You need 4 pcs of baby potatoes sliced in half.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 pcs of tomato sliced.
- Prepare 1 pcs of beef bouillon.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
Pork Kaldereta step by step
- Fry the pork until sides are brown. Then saute onion garlic and tomatoes. Once the aroma is released, add water..
- Boil the pork until tender then add the bouillon. Once simmering, add the liver nad potatoes. Continue to cook until liver is cooked. (Liver is late added to avoid over cooking that will make it hard and rubbery)..
- Once cooked add the salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot and Enjoy..