Pork Fried Rice.
You can have Pork Fried Rice using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork Fried Rice
- Prepare 4 tsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 8 oz of ham (diced).
- It’s 1 pinch of kosher salt.
- You need 1 pinch of ground pepper.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 of 2 inch piece-fresh ginger, peeled.
- Prepare 1 bunch of scallions, thinly sliced (white and green parts kept separate).
- You need 1 cup of corn, peas, or carrot or a mixture.
- Prepare 3 large of eggs, lightly beaten.
- It’s 1 tbsp of hot madras curry powder.
- You need 4 cup of cooked jasmine rice, cold.
Pork Fried Rice step by step
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over high heat, add 1 tablespoon of the oil and when hot add the Ham. season with salt and pepper and stir-fry until browned (about 2 minutes )..
- While the ham brown's finely chop the garlic and Ginger together in a mini-chopper, add the mixture to the ham along with the scallion whites and stir-fry until fragrant, (about 30 seconds ) add the vegetables season with salt and pepper, and stir-fry until the vegetables are heated but still crisp (about 1 minute) Transfer the mixture to a large bowl. Return skillet to heat and add 1 tablespoon of the oil. Cook stirring constantly until the eggs are set but still tender, tip the eggs out of the pan into the bowl with the ham mixture and break the eggs up with a wooden spoon or spatula, return the skillet to the heat and add the remaining 2 tablespoons oil and the curry powder stir until fragrant.
- Stir about 30 seconds add the rice to the pan breaking up any clumps, and stir-fry until coated evenly with oil. Cook the rice undisturbed until the bottom is slightly crisp (3 or 4 minutes ) stir the scallion greens into the rice, add the rice to the serving bowl stir to distribute the ingredients evenly, and season with salt and pepper, to taste.