Roasted Potatoe Medley. Roasted Potato Medley. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. Roast this medley of potatoes and sweet potatoes in the oven alongside your roast chicken, pork or beef. Spread the potatoes in a single later on a large nonstick baking sheet.
Place the potatoes in a large saucepan. Roasted Potato Medley – Sweet potatoes, white potatoes, red potatoes, and red onions roasted in garlic with olive oil and tossed with dried cranberries and pecans. Russet, red and sweet potatoes are roasted with olive oil, garlic and balsamic vinegar in this tasty low-fat side dish. You can cook Roasted Potatoe Medley using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Potatoe Medley
- It’s 2 of sweet potatoes.
- You need 4 of yukon gold potatoes.
- You need 8 of new potatoes.
- You need 2 1/4 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried tarragon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt and pepper.
This trio of potatoes, drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with herbs, are oven roasted for a crispy. The sweet potatoes with the russet potatoes blend nicely. Scatter thyme sprigs over vegetables and drizzle with maple syrup. Make the best roast sweet potato recipe using purple sweet potatoes.
Roasted Potatoe Medley instructions
- preheat oven to 425. peel and cube the sweet potatoes and yukon gold potatoes. scrub new potatoes and cut into cubes..
- place the poptatoes in a large saucepan. add enough lightly salted water to cover potatoes. bring to boil and cook for 3 minutes. drain thoroughly..
- spread the potatoes in a single layer on a large non stick baking sheet..
- drizzle the potatoes with olive oil and sprinkle with tarragon, salt, and pepper. roast the potatoes until brown and crisp, about 25 minutes. serve immediately..
Learn how to cook with purple sweet potatoes and serve your sweet potato with the ultimate rib-eye. Oven Roasted Potato Medley Oven Roasted Potato Medley. Cut the potatoes in thirds and place in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic. Oven Roasted Potatoes and Leeks with Mushrooms is a healthy and delicious side dish for steak, chicken, or pork. No need for frying. just drizzled with olive oil and spice it whatever you want!